Top-selling truckmount with smaller footprint than other truckmounts, hotter water and more vacuum than the competition. Clean carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces – even do flood extraction – this versatile machine does it all. Plus, nanotech Cerakote ceramic coating on exhaust components reduces radiant heat by more than 30% to protect components and extend truckmount life.
- • Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic space than other competitive models, freeing up precious van space
- • Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250° F | 121° C
- • Longer belt life: Unique powered through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan
- • Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- • Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- • One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
- • Quiet low vibration operation: Kawasaki power plant and Eurus blower combine for reduced vibration and sound over previous models.
- • Save water and chemicals! A patent-pending heat diverter keeps the blower cool. Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass fresh water to the waste tank.
- • Console with removable shrouds
- • Waste tank with automatic shut-off
- • 100 ft. - 2" vacuum hose with connectors
- • 100 ft. - 1/4" I.D. high pressure solution hose w/ quick connect
- • 50 ft. - water supply hose w/ quick connect
- • 12” Low Profile 4-jet titanium wand (67-082) and Glide (67-085)
- • 5 gallon chemical jug and holder
- • Group 24 battery box (battery not included)
- • Operation and service manual
- • Vehicle-specific fuel installation kits sold separately
- • Power plant: 23 HP Kawasaki FH680 23 HP air cooled OHV industrial gasoline engine
- • Vacuum pump: Eurus ZG 4006 tri-lobe positive displacement blower manufactured to Legend Brands specifications
- • Solution pump: General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.4 GPM at 1478 RPM
- • Chemical injection system: Last step injection
- • Frame construction: 0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing
- • Frame finish: Corrosion-resistant powder coated
- • Belt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection system
- • Heat exchanger: Single stage finned tube coil
- • Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 16 × 38 × 45 in.