What is Return Material Authorization (RMA)?
Return Process & Restocking Fees:
All returns must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by our Web Desk. There are no exceptions to this rule. If the return meets the manufacturer or publisher's guidelines, you can obtain an RMA number by contacting PaylessJanitorial.Net below:
Call the Web Desk at 954-533-6613
Email Info@PaylessJanitorial.Net and enter the words "RMA REQUEST" in the subject line. Please include: Customer name, invoice number, the nature of the problem, and whether the packaging has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
You can request an RMA through the Contact Us page on our website. Include the information listed above in the Comments section.
A restocking fee may be deducted from the amount paid for an item based on manufacturer and distributor policies. If a restocking fee is applied to a return, it will not exceed 18% even if the manufacturer policy exceeds an 18% restock fee. A restocking fee will not be applied to a transaction if the return is the result of our error.
A fee of 15% will be applied to any return request for an order that is placed on our site with an incorrect address that requires a return or re-routing. In addition to this fee, any fees assessed by the carrier are the responsibility of the customer.
If a return is the result of our error, we will pay the freight fees to the return facility. If the return is not the result of our error, then the customer is responsible for the return freight and will not receive a purchase credit until receipt of the return is acknowledged. Please use a reliable carrier that provides tracking when returning a product at your expense.
Once the RMA is issued, please note the following:
- RMA numbers issued by PaylessJanitorial.Net are good for 10 business days and the product must be received by PaylessJanitorial.Net within that time.
- RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURER'S BOX.
- PaylessJanitorial.Net strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- All returns MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing material, and must contain all blank warranty cards, accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a minimum 18% restocking fee.
All returns are subject to inspection upon receipt. No credit will be issued unless the return is received in the condition described on the RMA or in correspondence received by the Customer. Any credit for the return of equipment, which upon inspection demonstrates regular wear and tear, will be denied.